Where’s the fun in Customer Satisfaction Surveys? That’s correct…WTF? The fun is when you know how to avoid the pitfalls that so many people fall into. If you know how to avoid them, it can be a lot of fun being able to use the information you capture to make your life better.
When you are in customer service and customers and employees are satisfied…you feel satisfied. It’s a wonderful feeling.
I know you want to be able to experience that feeling more often and I want to help make that happen. In the ebook, Avoiding Pitfalls of Customer Satisfaction Surveys: 19 Questions You Must Ask & 10 myths debunked you’ll learn about things you might have asked before. You’ll also learn about several things you need to ask to get avoid the pitfalls.
You’ll also learn about this you should not believe.
I’ve spent over 15 years answering some of these same questions over and over. So, I decided to put many of those questions in here, along with some quick answers. Why? Because I know your time is limited. If you need help…I’m here for you.
A lot of Misinformation
There is a lot of misguided information on customer satisfaction survey methods. One key reason is because of the unique aspect of the contact center. Taking a market research approach to contact center measurement creates numerous problems. Unless you are deeply skilled at measuring in the contact center, you will make mistakes that are easily undetected.
All surveys will produce results. But when those results have been obtained by ill-advised methods they are filled with error. If you take action on those results, your actions will be an error.
The need is great
Now more than ever, you need to get this right. Bringing the customer into your quality assurance practices is quickly becoming a minimum level of contact center operations. You need measure customer satisfaction, and you need to do it well.
Gartner states that 90 percent of companies are going to complete on customer experience. The companies that are disrupting industries and competitors are the one’s with a customer-focused mindset. You do not want to fall behind. Today, it happens fast.
Your contact center is overwhelmed with information and data. Including Customer Satisfaction survey results into this overwhelm is where most fail. You need to do it right in order to cut through the noise and experience long-term business growth. The insights provided by a customer-centric program to specifically capture customer satisfaction has the opportunity to directly improve agent performance, your products and business. It the most efficient way to stay customer relevant. But only if you avoid the pitfalls.
Recommended for You
- Where Are You on The Spectrum of Agent Performance
- Putting Humanity in Contact Centers
- Wow Customer Experiences from Contact Center Quality
- Putting Humanity in Contact Centers - July 26, 2017
- Avoiding Pitfalls of Customer Satisfaction Surveys - July 19, 2017
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016