When was the last time you woke up and thought, “I can’t wait to have a relationship with my utility company today!” Probably never.
The truth is, most people don’t care about having a relationship with your company until they’re unhappy with your products and services. Then they can’t wait to tell their friends and followers in social media about it. Negative, public customer complaints put companies and call center agents in the position to be reactive with angry customers instead of proactive and positive. And angry customers force companies to respond and resolve complaints almost immediately putting additional pressure on your already busy call center. When immediate restructuring of call center operations to handle customer complaints in social media can’t be immediately established, how will your call center respond to your disgruntled customers (and their rants in social media channels) quickly and adequately? How will you stop damage to your brand image online if you call center is either understaffed or ill-equipped to handle customer complains in social media?
We explore the 11 Steps to Social Media Success for Contact Centers in a no-charge ebook. It is possible for the social customer experience to be a positive one; is this in your customer experience analytic strategy? Customer comments like these can deliver valuable insights:
“I direct messaged your company about an install problem I was having with an appliance and to my surprise I was messaged back almost immediately with a solution. I was up and running in no time.”
“When I couldn’t get through to your call center agents on phone I posted my complaint online and within minutes I was contacted. I only wish you would have picked up the phone and saved me the step!”
“When I was having issues with my warranty and your call center agents were giving me the run-around I posted a comment on your company Facebook page and was messaged back right away. Next time I’ll skip calling all together and just go online.”
- Where Are You on The Spectrum of Agent Performance - July 27, 2017
- How many things should be measured on my Quality Monitoring Form? - May 17, 2017
- Best Practices for your Quality Monitoring Form - May 12, 2017
- What is the best scale for customer satisfaction surveys? - May 8, 2017
- How to take action with Call Center Analytics - May 1, 2017
- How many calls should agents handle in an hour? - April 19, 2017
- You are Doing First Call Resolution Wrong - March 31, 2017
- For People on the Verge of Tripping on the self-service Line - December 6, 2016
- Justin Robbins CCDemo interview takes me back to Kindergarten - November 4, 2016
- How many chat sessions can agents handle? - September 9, 2016