All of the brand promises developed by marketing professionals can be fulfilled, broken, or discovered in the contact center. More and more marketing professionals are taking keen interest in the operation and insights that can be captured in contact centers. Moments of truth, magic moments, defining moments, tipping points, perceptions, expectations, and recovery can all impact an organization’s brand and most often experienced and sensationalized and culminate in the contact center. These contact center resources for marketing professionals are focused on helping to better leverage the contact center for maximum brand impact.
Marketing departments have a massive risk and potential opportunity present in the contact center customer experience. Ad awareness, competitive analysis, willingness to recommend, reasons for buying, reasons for not buying, brand sentiment, optimal price, penetration, goodwill, and various other intelligence on marketing metrics can be found in the contact center. We feel marketing has a an untapped resource in the contact center. While the value generated by marketing is often perceived as soft and hard to measure we think differently. Here are a few resources to give you the opportunity to create unconventional approaches to marketing impact. We feel and think unconventional is the secret sauce of the extraordinary.
Where Marketing has an opportunity:
- Why FCR is no longer a contact center metric
- Is the marketing department your call center survey support group?
- How do social service channels impact the agent?
- Is your call center being set up for failure by your marketing department?
- Marketing attacks ambush the customer experience
- Work-at-home agents damage Net Promoter Score and Customer Satisfaction case study
Tools and insights for Marketing:
- Infographic of contact center solutions like we see on TV
- WOW Customer experience from contact center quality
- Do you struggle to extract actionable insights from your VoC program?
- Are all customers created equal and therefore receiving the same survey?
- Launching a customer-centric approach with Quality Assurance
- How not to be a Net Promoter victim with speech analytics
Customer Experience Big Data Dysfunction Self-assessment and ebook:
Download your free Customer Experience Big Data Dysfunction Self-assessment and ebook. It’s a easy to use tool to identify the strength of your big data strategy and practices with customer experience data across you entire organization. With this tool you will be benchmarking against leading organizations that are converting customer insights to action consistently for the benefit of internal and external stakeholders. You will learn about data conversion disorder and why it is so important to your present and future. this tool contains a 25 question self-assessment to help you rid yourself of this dreaded data disease.
Videos resources: Much more on YouTube
Sign up for our CIA (Customer Insights to Action) bulletin:
Customer Relationship Metrics enables organizations with the collection, interpretation, and action associated with contact center agent performance and customer relationship enhancement. Learn more about our services and web-based analytics and reporting solutions on our Service page
Net Promoter Score, Net Promoter, and NPS are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Satmetrix Systems, and Fred Reichheld.