“Does your current post-call IVR survey prevent you from collecting multiple customer comments?” is one of the 26 items outlined in the 25 Mistakes to Avoid with Post-call IVR Surveys e-book and self-assessment. There’s a bonus item to make the total 26. Answer the diagnostic assessment questions to uncover issues with your own post-call survey program. You can even use it to build a program that exceeds all expectations. Customer Relationship Metrics has documented the common mistakes we have seen since inventing and providing post-call IVR surveying programs in contact centers 20 years ago. To fulfill one of our missions to better the contact center industry, we freely provide the insights we have learned to everyone.
Why is this a problem?
The act of “collecting” customer feedback with a post-call IVR survey is not extremely difficult. This is part of the problem. It is not uncommon for contact center managers to fulfill the requirement to have a customer feedback tool by activating some software module to collect the data. Turn it on and the data starts to pour in, right? Like every other area in your contact center, you have too much useless data accumulating. Well, that is true and there are 25 other points in this self-assessment to stop garbage data coming from your post-call IVR survey program.
- How many calls should agents handle in an hour? - April 19, 2017
- You are Doing First Call Resolution Wrong - March 31, 2017
- For People on the Verge of Tripping on the self-service Line - December 6, 2016
- Justin Robbins CCDemo interview takes me back to Kindergarten - November 4, 2016
- How many chat sessions can agents handle? - September 9, 2016
- How we avoided contact center survey shelfware - May 16, 2016
- Coach teenagers like you coach contact center agents - April 18, 2016
- Are you a cool contact center manager? - April 13, 2016
- My Customer Experience Insights from Egypt - March 25, 2016
- Why do customer experience leaders get promoted? - March 8, 2016