Tis the time of year when we’re all making resolutions both personally and professionally. This year, pledge to halt the risk to your organization by not effectively analyzing customer feedback and conversations. Your path is unclear and even treacherous without this necessary business intelligence. If you are not able to prove how these customer analytics have resulted in changes to your products or service strategy in 2011, then you dropped the ball last year. Don’t do it again in 2012. You just might not have the opportunity again in 2013.
Did you realize you have all of the raw data needed, so make the resolution to transform it correctly to be a better leader in 2012. Categorize and analyze the customer sentiment and proactively push the information through your organization and out to customers via the call center and social media. Be an assertive executive of positive sentiment and not a reactionary slave.
How would you leverage these customer comments?
“I’m glad that the agent knew how to help me finish putting this together. It’s not possible to do when one of the steps is missing from the assembly instructions. I wanted to throw it out the window but my wife wanted me to take it back to the store. I’m glad that I called.”
“The chair legs of my new chair are all wobbly. I keep screwing them in but they won’t fix in. When I checked the reviews online after my purchase they all said the same thing about the chair legs. If you know the legs won’t fix to the chair why do you keep selling the same faulty chair?”
“I’m glad you brought back this denim style. I absolutely love these jeans and when you discontinued them I was so upset! Thank you!”
“When you leave items off my order and I’m not alerted about the omissions it’s really upsetting. I get an incomplete order which prompts a phone call and causes a huge hassle for me. Why not send me an email about the products being discontinued? I gave you my email address when I ordered.”
- Where Are You on The Spectrum of Agent Performance - July 27, 2017
- How many things should be measured on my Quality Monitoring Form? - May 17, 2017
- Best Practices for your Quality Monitoring Form - May 12, 2017
- What is the best scale for customer satisfaction surveys? - May 8, 2017
- How to take action with Call Center Analytics - May 1, 2017
- How many calls should agents handle in an hour? - April 19, 2017
- You are Doing First Call Resolution Wrong - March 31, 2017
- For People on the Verge of Tripping on the self-service Line - December 6, 2016
- Justin Robbins CCDemo interview takes me back to Kindergarten - November 4, 2016
- How many chat sessions can agents handle? - September 9, 2016