Improving First Call Resolution is easier when you avoid the mistakes found in this case study…
This white paper is based on a six-month case study of two call centers and how they measured (differently) First Call Resolution (FCR).
You will be amazed at how one call center experienced over a 300% ROI over the other call center by taking a different approach. Despite having a higher initial investment the payback to the higher performing call center was tremendous.
As you will see, the reduced operating cost for the performance winner resulted in a payback of less than one month.
“The reduced costs to operations was tremendous”
In this ebook you will learn about how common call center practices in measuring FCR are failing and preventing many from getting what they need to driver improved performance.
Get ready to leap miles ahead of your competition and attack FCR failures with a vengeance.
”Improving First Call Resolution with Agent Accountabilities” eBook covers:
- What’s wrong with FCR Benchmarking today
- A comparison in FCR performance for two call centers that will help you
- Links to additional resources to further your continued FCR efforts
In addition to this ebook on call center analytics, get other contact center best practices on Call Center Surveying, Quality Monitoring, Speech Analytics, Social Media in the Contact Center and Eliminating the Worst Call Center Common Practice and more in our Resource Library.
- What are common contact center survey questions? - June 26, 2015
- Customer Effort Analytics Executive Summary - June 19, 2015
- Inside Customer Effort Score: Analytics Expert Case Study - June 18, 2015
- Stop trying to delight your customers in contact centers - June 17, 2015
- What is analytics outsourcing? - June 16, 2015
- Let Customers Quality Monitor Calls - June 16, 2015
- Improving First Call Resolution in your Contact Center - June 16, 2015
- Call Center Analytics Revealed Case Study - June 16, 2015
- Customer Experience BIG DATA Dysfunction - June 16, 2015
- 29 Contact Center Quality Assurance Mistakes to Avoid - June 12, 2015