Improving First Call Resolution is easier when you avoid the mistakes found in this case study…
This white paper is based on a six-month case study of two call centers and how they measured (differently) First Call Resolution (FCR).
You will be amazed at how one call center experienced over a 300% ROI over the other call center by taking a different approach. Despite having a higher initial investment the payback to the higher performing call center was tremendous.
As you will see, the reduced operating cost for the performance winner resulted in a payback of less than one month.
“The reduced costs to operations was tremendous”
In this Case Study you will learn about how common call center practices in measuring FCR are failing and preventing many from getting what they need to driver improved performance.
Get ready to leap miles ahead of your competition and attack FCR failures with a vengeance.
”Improving First Call Resolution with Agent Accountabilities” covers:
- What’s wrong with FCR Benchmarking today
- A comparison in FCR performance for two call centers that will help you
- Links to additional resources to further your continued FCR efforts
In addition to this ebook on call center analytics, get other contact center best practices on Call Center Surveying, Quality Monitoring, Speech Analytics, Social Media in the Contact Center and Eliminating the Worst Call Center Common Practice and more in our Resource Library.
- Putting Humanity in Contact Centers - July 26, 2017
- Avoiding Pitfalls of Customer Satisfaction Surveys - July 19, 2017
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016