This on-demand webinar Inside Customer Effort Score: Analytics Expert Case Study reveals the analytics of the Customer Effort Score in a contact center. This case study provides wisdom about driving change that you don’t want to miss.
Surveys, speech analytics, and more are discussed as you are taken through the process of developing new strategies to decreasing the customer effort and costs to operate.
Inside Customer Effort Score and More
You will also find benchmarking information on the impacts of using insight to reduce customer effort. Reducing customer effort is not new but using it to drive customer loyalty is. Customer effort research has been around for more than 50 years but it wasn’t until the 2010 article ‘Stop Trying to Delight Your Customers’ in Harvard Business Review that the focus on customer effort began to gain attention. In particular, the HBR paper raised interest in how customer effort (CE) and, in particular, customer effort scores (CES) could be used as an indicator of customer loyalty and driver in reducing costs to operate.
Many like the customer effort score in the transactional contact center environment because it gives them a more immediate and actionable measure. Deciding to make it your new ultimate question is an entirely different strategy. Many believe that strategic metrics, for example Net Promoter Score (NPS), is a more global measure of customer loyalty. But NPS is falling into disfavor as an individual service interaction measure. Customer Effort Score helps companies to stop thinking exceed expectations and to start thinking make it easy.
To meet with a measurement expert about your needs contact us for a free consultation today.
- Putting Humanity in Contact Centers - July 26, 2017
- Avoiding Pitfalls of Customer Satisfaction Surveys - July 19, 2017
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016