Jim Rembach, Chief Spokesman for Customer Relationship Metrics, will deliver the opening keynote address at the CCNG Optimizing Customer Experience Management Event, June, 20, 2013, in Charlotte, NC.
CCNG is the industry’s #1 Contact Center and Customer Care Industry Professional Membership Network which brings together relevant and cutting-edge information for today’s call center professionals. CCNG selected Jim to kick off their customer care Optimize Event Series based on his nearly 20 years of customer experience management and deep domain expertise in contact center operations.
Jim’s keynote address entitled What Can Contact Centers Learn from Doctors about the Customer Experience?, will focus on powerful statistics and behaviors that impact both physicians and contact center agents.
This content fits in nicely with the event’s topic “Optimizing Customer Experience Management” which aims to uncover the best new contact center secrets, and reveal customer experience management solutions and ideas that are accessible and affordable to organizations of all sizes.
Jim and other subject matter experts will participate in a town hall discussion with attendees to share thoughts, ideas, and ways to exceed customer expectations and raise performance standards. Attendees are expected to receive many take-aways, and will discover powerful new ways to set and measure the right performance objectives, improve quality of service, and win the support of top executives.
If you aren’t planning to attend the event but you still need help with your customer experience needs, please contact Jim Rembach directly by filling out Customer Relationship Metrics convenient web form.
- Putting Humanity in Contact Centers - July 26, 2017
- Avoiding Pitfalls of Customer Satisfaction Surveys - July 19, 2017
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016