Let Customers Quality Monitor Calls…they do it already.
When customers hear, “This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.” You know what they say…Me too!
Getting customers involved with your quality assurance process in contact centers is easier when you make it simple. No customer wants a complex survey solution and neither do you. Everybody wants and needs simple and easy in their lives.
Simple and easy has to be good
It would not be helpful to think simple and easy should be selected in spite of good with your customer evaluation program. There are some very important factors to consider when you invite customers to evaluate your contact center and your agents.
- It is immediate
- It helps stop repeat contacts
- It is fair
All three of these and more need to be part of your decision making process. All can be taken care of for you. Now that’s easy. Schedule your complimentary consultation today to learn more about getting your own turnkey program.
- Putting Humanity in Contact Centers - July 26, 2017
- Avoiding Pitfalls of Customer Satisfaction Surveys - July 19, 2017
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016