In the webinar Thriving in Contact Center Performance: Your Quality Recipe for Awesomeness (check webinar times) you will find several helpful pieces of insight that can help you to get higher performance from your supervisors and agents.
Another thing you will find are several good quotes that you can use to help inform and educate your peers and internal stakeholders. Below are several you can take and tweet. Please share them as often as you need to.
If you you are still yet to participate in the webinar:
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016
- 3 Strategies for Handling Peak Season Call Volumes - February 15, 2016
- 5 Ways to Show Contact Center Agents Love - February 9, 2016