Jim Rembach, Chief Spokesman for Customer Relationship Metrics, is at ICMI’s Call Center Demo & Conference 2013 this week exhibiting CRMs newest developments in External Quality Monitoring and Internal Quality Monitoring techniques and tools for your contact center. The ICMI Call Center Demo and Conference 2013 brings together the largest network of contact center leaders at an event that is developed by the industry for the industry created by an independent advisory board.
ICMI Community Specialist Erica Strother interviewed Jim prior to this week’s event and asked what advice he would give contact centers that want to use metrics to improve the customer experience. He said, “Your metrics should never be your lead when you’re trying to tell your customer experience story. It’s the story that has to come first. Think about it this way, metrics are the supporting actors in your movie. They have no heart. People can’t connect to the metrics, but they CAN connect to the story. When your customers are telling the story and the metrics are backing it up, that’s a win.”
For someone who works for a metrics company, that’s a powerful statement, don’t you agree?
Erica followed up by simply asking Jim why ICMI attendees should stop by the Customer Relationship Metrics booth. “Plenty of companies have giveaways, but we want to teach you something,” Jim said. “Have you seen those cool drawing movies? We are going to teach you how to do one of those for your business. Oh and we’ll tell you all the reasons why you should NOT survey. You don’t want to miss it.”
Also not to be missed? “Other practitioners and thought leaders have so much to share,” Jim said. “Contact center people are such an engaging group of people.”
Stop by the Customer Relationship Metrics booth #19 at the ICMI Call Center Demo and Conference 2013 on Tuesday and Wednesday and meet Jim!
- Putting Humanity in Contact Centers - July 26, 2017
- Avoiding Pitfalls of Customer Satisfaction Surveys - July 19, 2017
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016