As a call center professional, you have come to expect, accept, and perhaps even thrive on the fact that this is an ever-changing business environment. This is a world where getting to the end of your task list is something similar to reaching the end of the rainbow to find the pot-of-gold. For many of us, it is the chase to successful execution and driving of results that keeps us awake at night and gets us up in the morning.
While there are many drivers to this dynamic business, arguably the biggest is that communication technologies continue to change at a very rapid pace. Just when you think you have your business operation right where it needs to be – a new technology surfaces that challenges the infrastructure, the organization, the financials, the consumer experience, and the results delivery of your call center. A recent example of this is the adoption of social media. An extremely powerful, global, and real-time communication reality is upon us.
What are you doing about it? What should you be doing about it? Can you afford not to do anything about it? In this article we’ll explore these questions and discuss how a company can evolve and leverage existing contact center capability to support social media communications to drive brand, consumer experience, and business ROI.
- How many calls should agents handle in an hour? - April 19, 2017
- You are Doing First Call Resolution Wrong - March 31, 2017
- For People on the Verge of Tripping on the self-service Line - December 6, 2016
- Justin Robbins CCDemo interview takes me back to Kindergarten - November 4, 2016
- How many chat sessions can agents handle? - September 9, 2016
- How we avoided contact center survey shelfware - May 16, 2016
- Coach teenagers like you coach contact center agents - April 18, 2016
- Are you a cool contact center manager? - April 13, 2016
- My Customer Experience Insights from Egypt - March 25, 2016
- Why do customer experience leaders get promoted? - March 8, 2016