Stop Trying to Delight Your Customers in Contact Centers Briefing
In this video I reveal Case Study insights and how customer effort can be impacted through advanced voice of the customer methods.
Customer effort score and first call resolution while being related can not be mistaken as synonymous. In order to determine which metric works best for you a review of your customer journey is necessary along with empathy mapping to identify vital moments of truth that may enhance or erode the fragile customer relationship dynamic.
Contact Center Standard Practices are not Best Practices
You can not longer focus your effort on delighting customers. Delight and customer satisfaction have been used as standard practices for Voice of the Customer and customer experience measurement but can no longer be the default measure.
First call resolution has evolved into first contact resolution for most. Visibility and attention on multiple customer touchpoints has become common place and taken customer service into the realm of customer experience and organizational culture.
Customer effort places a new lens on customer interactions within
those multiple touchpoints and focuses more on lean methods. Was the effort low for customers to be served and was the effort low for customer to be served? Both aspects of the effort continuum are vital for organizations to thrive. Finding balance is key and visibility is required to answer the questions.
Can You See What Customers Feel?
This briefing shows you how you can see more than ever into the customer call flow. This briefing provides you with case study impacts on drilling down into the customer effort and how you can obtain better insight into what drives customer effort score.
Next Steps to Greatness
Customer Relationship Metrics, LLC. is known as a thought leader in voice of the customer solutions in contact center. Register for a no obligation consultation to learn how your customer effort score can be improved with greater insight.
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016
- 3 Strategies for Handling Peak Season Call Volumes - February 15, 2016
- 5 Ways to Show Contact Center Agents Love - February 9, 2016