Customer Relationship Metrics’ Jim Rembach is a featured CX Expert in the Customer Experience Professionals’ (CXPA) The Ultimate Customer Experience Q&A eBook.
The ebook covers some of the top questions and issues Customer Experience (CX) professionals are struggling with and how experts in the field answer.
The ebook contains 14 questions that were submitted by real practitioners in the field to the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA)
CX Expert Panel. The 17 CX Experts weigh in on how to measure the Customer Experience (e.g. NPS, Customer Effort Score, Customer Sat, etc.), Employee Engagement, CX Design, CX Staffing and more. Questions include:
- How to build a solid case for a Voice of the Customer (VOC) program & get leadership to listen
- How to structure a Customer Experience (CX) team and who needs to be part of it
- What’s the best CX metric for your industry and why?
The CXPA offers you access to a qualified group of CX Experts: professionals with at least 10 years of experience in customer-centric strategies and tactics gained at reputable organizations across the globe, and across a wide variety of industries. The 17 CX Experts have a proven track record of success in customer experience and are passionate about helping others.
- The Ultimate Customer Experience Q&A eBook - September 23, 2015
- What are common contact center survey questions? - June 26, 2015
- Customer Effort Analytics Executive Summary - June 19, 2015
- Inside Customer Effort Score: Analytics Expert Case Study - June 18, 2015
- Stop trying to delight your customers in contact centers - June 17, 2015
- What is analytics outsourcing? - June 16, 2015
- Let Customers Quality Monitor Calls - June 16, 2015
- Improving First Call Resolution in your Contact Center - June 16, 2015
- Call Center Analytics Revealed Case Study - June 16, 2015
- Customer Experience BIG DATA Dysfunction - June 16, 2015