Customer Relationship Metrics’ Jim Rembach is a featured CX Expert in the Customer Experience Professionals’ (CXPA) The Ultimate Customer Experience Q&A eBook.
The ebook covers some of the top questions and issues Customer Experience (CX) professionals are struggling with and how experts in the field answer.
The ebook contains 14 questions that were submitted by real practitioners in the field to the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA)
CX Expert Panel. The 17 CX Experts weigh in on how to measure the Customer Experience (e.g. free down load porn sites . NPS, Customer Effort Score, Customer Sat, etc.), Employee Engagement, CX Design, CX Staffing and more. Questions include:
- How to build a solid case for a Voice of the Customer (VOC) program & get leadership to listen
- How to structure a Customer Experience (CX) team and who needs to be part of it
- What’s the best CX metric for your industry and why?
The CXPA offers you access to a qualified group of CX Experts: professionals with at least 10 years of experience in customer-centric strategies and tactics gained at reputable organizations across the globe, and across a wide variety of industries. The 17 CX Experts have a proven track record of success in customer experience and are passionate about helping others.
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016
- 3 Strategies for Handling Peak Season Call Volumes - February 15, 2016
- 5 Ways to Show Contact Center Agents Love - February 9, 2016