Measuring the Customer Experience with Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter score (NPS), American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), and Customer Effort score (CES) – are all topics of discussion in this on-demand video. Which one is right for you? Are you “stuck” with one of them? What do you do?
Measuring the customer experience is challenging
Well, when measuring the customer experience every metric has issues. Many times individuals make adjustments to customer experience measurement programs making the measurements, reports, and interpretation erroneous. Do you know what they do? In this free on-demand webinar video, Jim Rembach, Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA) Expert Panel member and SVP with Customer Relationship Metrics, talks about each of these metrics and reveals common issues, potential benefits, and actions you can take to improve the buy-in for making changes in measuring the customer experience.
Watch the webinar today and also learn:
1) The 5 untold CX issues that need fixing
2) How it impacts Agent Turnover and hiring
3) 5 actions to take to boost your results
Learn about the number one thing you should focus on. It’s time to increase your knowledge on these customer experience methodologies to better serve yourself and your customers.
- Putting Humanity in Contact Centers - July 26, 2017
- Avoiding Pitfalls of Customer Satisfaction Surveys - July 19, 2017
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016