This gallery includes numerous videos on contact center surveying (also check out the Contact Center Quality gallery). Over the past several decades we have discovered many truths and disputed many falsehoods about contact center surveying and we share several findings and myth busting in the videos in this gallery. Most all of these video are less than 7-minutes in length and cover a range of topics that cover buy-in, survey scales, survey questions, survey reporting, data integrity, legal risk, and several success tips.
Please support our university-founding and share this resource openly so we can rid the world of Survey Malpractice. Use touch or your mouse to scroll the various subjects. You will find additional resources in our Contact Center Resource Library.
Contact Center Surveying was invented here
Customer Relationship Metrics invented surveying in contact centers in the early 1990’s using hosted systems. Until then surveying in contact centers was conducted sporadically and was conducted manually. When the process was automated and developed outside of the IT infrastructure the impact of surveying in the contact center could finally be realized.
Since then, many software developers have attempted to replicate the scientific-based studies designed by Customer Relationship Metrics, but the path of quantity over quality and data-integrity is not the path we have elected to take. There is a balance necessary. Trust, faith, motivation, encouragement, and integrity are the principles you will find in these tutorials. If you would like further clarity on any points made, call me at 336-288-8226.
Sincere Regards,Jim Rembach SVP
The videos were developed for the ebook and self-assessment 25 Mistakes to Avoid with Post-call IVR Surveying. Get your copy in our resource library.
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016
- 3 Strategies for Handling Peak Season Call Volumes - February 15, 2016
- 5 Ways to Show Contact Center Agents Love - February 9, 2016