This gallery of videos includes numerous topics related to contact center quality assurance programs (Check out the Contact Center Surveying gallery). Over the past several decades we analyzed what the best performing contact centers (high satisfaction and high cost containment) do and it is those observations that form the basis of the tutorials on contact center quality assurance contained in these videos. The topics discussed in these videos take on many of the false truths in quality assurance programs in contact centers. Some of the discussion topics will reaffirm your thoughts and some will defy long-held beliefs of what works and how to do things. Most all of these videos are less than 7-minutes in length.
Please support our university-founding and commitment to educating the industry on better practices by sharing this resource openly. Use touch or your mouse to scroll the various topics. You will find additional resources in our Contact Center Resource Library.
Contact Center Quality Assurance Performance Improvement
Customer Relationship Metrics invented the Impact Quality Assurance (iQA) model as a strategic planning tool to help contact centers develop a holistic approach to their quality assurance programs. The need for improved customer experiences can be largely met through redesigning and modernizing the approaches taken with quality assurance.
We freely share the iQA model and you can find graphics, charts and several other resources through the iQA link above. We ask that you share this resource with your colleagues and connections so that we can help to improve the service delivery of the industry by exposing these findings to as many contact centers as possible.
We also include the iQA model as part of our free Contact Center Quality Check-up. Several contact center leaders have taken advantage of the complimentary check-up by investing only a few minutes and receiving a report that reveals what they are doing well and areas of opportunity. There is no obligation to be a client of Customer Relationship Metrics and all are welcomed to register for your own complimentary quality check-up.
Please share this page. If you would like further clarity on any points made, call me at 336-288-8226.
Sincere Regards,Jim Rembach SVP
The videos were developed for the ebook and self-assessment 29 Mistakes to Avoid with Quality Assurance Programs. Get your copy in our resource library.
- Why Customer Experience is Like Sex in High School - January 11, 2017
- VoC Execution Gap in Contact Centers is Huge - June 29, 2016
- How long should my contact center survey be? - June 7, 2016
- Stop the Freaking Customer Feedback - April 27, 2016
- What is your Contact Center Top Priority? - April 11, 2016
- Nine words to stop using to describe your quality assurance program - March 10, 2016
- What NOT TO DO with your contact center budget - March 9, 2016
- What to aim for with your Contact Center Budget - February 15, 2016
- 3 Strategies for Handling Peak Season Call Volumes - February 15, 2016
- 5 Ways to Show Contact Center Agents Love - February 9, 2016